Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I hope she doesn't tell this story at school...

I have a school board meeting tonight so today's post is going to be short and...mildly disturbing/hilarious.
I finally just took a shower (at 4:00!) and was busy getting dressed in my bedroom when my three year-old walks in munching away on a graham cracker. Let me preface this story with the clear assertion that we are not "naked parents" but live in a very small house and seriously, when you are home alone you can not shut the door on two small kids for even a second without someone losing an eye. So in my kid comes as I put on my underwear. She points to my nether regions and says, "Oh look. Fur." As I try not to die laughing, she adds, "A fur vagina?" and starts to giggle.
You can not make this stuff up.

1 comment:

kk said...

this is the MOST INCREDIBLE THING I've ever read.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Love annie. love her!