Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh no, you di-int!


Oh yes, yes, I did. I put eighteen inch magnetic flames on the van to proclaim visually, "I only drive this thing because I have to." I also contemplated having a custom bumper sticker printed that read, "I drive a minivan, but I can still kick your ass", but I thought that crossed the line. My father in-law thinks I'm nuts, well he knows I'm nuts, but now he has more evidence and hubby asked, "Can I take them off when I drive it?" Um, no. They are awesome and I defy anyone to tell me otherwise.

Sorry about the short post, but I have to kick it into high gear today to get ready for my and hubby's big trip that begins on Thursday - three days with no kids!!! - so don't expect too much from Mean Mommy this week. I will be posting, but don't expect War and Peace. Well, I'm meeting with #2's teacher today for her follow-up conference so I might be on with a rant later. Jesus, I hope not.

Please notice my approximation of a gang sign. My gang is the Muthas and we rule the playground.

10 comments:

adamkeeble said...

Flame on, sista. Fo' shizz-elle.

Anonymous said...

M

Since we have the kids this weekend and I assume you'll be leaving the van............the flames come off if I'm driving.

Pop

Mary said...

I'll give you a break, Pop. Since you are the true van master having driven a full sized beast of a van for years.

Anonymous said...

M.

Thanks for the break and no I don't think your nuts.........most of the time!

Pop

Anonymous said...

this is one of the 10 most amazing things i've seen this year.

this picture is immediately going onto my myspace page.

respec.

Anonymous said...

This is so obscene and I LOVE it! You must email me the jpeg of this so I can print it for my fridge.

God bless you and your wheels o' fire.

::lauren:: said...

Rock on soul sister.
Truly awesome.

Anonymous said...

By far the coolest thing I have seen in a long, long time. Wow, just wow!

Anonymous said...

I see fuzzy dice in the future...

love that photo!

adamkeeble said...

http://www.therockradio.com/waynes.jpg