Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh, Michelle. What have they done to you?


"President Barack H. Obama, First Lady Michelle, and their daughters Malia and Sasha."

This came from a Barack Obama coloring book my mother in-law bought my girls while on a trip to DC. While I absolutely love the book, I literally gasped in horror when I saw this last page.
Oh, Michelle. What have they done to you? From the Hilary Clinton-esque helmet hair we know you do not rock at all, to the non-descript Jane Jetson frock that is a smack in the face to the fashion legend you are already becoming (besides, you hardly ever wear sleeves if it's above ten degrees out, which I completely support as a fellow woman with smaller arms and a more ample caboose) this picture made me want to scream. Never mind the freakishly long arms and the fact the artist made you look, facially, like Barbara Bush. I apologize, Michelle, for not being able to rip this page out and burn it outright as the "Get Obama to the White House!" maze is on the oppostie side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you please post the maze- I'd love to figure it out

kk said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

uh-mazing!