Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mean Mommy is now wireless!

Guess where I'm posting from dear readers? THE TOILET! Well, I'm sitting on the lid of the closed can watching my pig pile of children in the tub with one with one eye while I use the other one to post on MY NEW LAPTOP! In one of his greatest subterfuges ever, Hubby ran out yesterday with Little Man to "run some errands" and came came home with this fabulous piece of technology that I am more than a little intimidated by and presented it to me with a flourish and a wry, "Go ahead and start that damn book", which is even a greater gift since he is a main character in a semi-fictional memoir I want to begin and you all know his love of being in the spotlight.

As you all know, I am more than little technologically challenged. In fact, Hubby stayed up late last night installing software, setting up networks, And I think my answer to, "What do you want me to put on this?" was, "Just make it so I can type stuff." I was so not involved as I at next to him on the couch watching The Amazing Race, that before he left for work this morning I actaully had to ask him where the On button was. And, somehow, magically, I am able to get online. Something wi-fi, blah, blah, blah.

So, hopefully, dear readers, this will increase the frequency of my posts and not just my ability to be alerted when yet another person feels it necessary to tell me "25 Things About Me".*

*As I was finishing this entry, I was pulled from my reverie with shrieks of, "BUDDY DID A POOP!" Yet again, my youngest felt the need to empty his bowels in a body of water, this time, with both of his sisters in attendance. Then, as I am pulling all three kids out of the feces infested water the PSE&G guy shows up to check the meter. At least I was able to write about it right away this time. Of course, after washing my hands a thousand times.

No comments: