Monday, February 2, 2009

Sashay, Shante...


I can barely sit upright thanks to a horrible cold I caught from the kids, but watching the last hour of the Today Show in a prone position from the couch while the girls were at school and Little Man spent the morning at grandma's*, I obtained a piece of information that must be shared. RuPaul has a reality show. That's right.

RuPaul. Has. A. Reality. Show.

Rupaul combined with reality TV? Throw in a food service-sized jar of peanut butter and a magnum of Veuve and it's paradise to me. And it's called, drumroll please....

RuPaul: Drag Queen

Squee! So excited! Sadly, it is not on a major network. Logo? What the hell channel is that and does Jeff Zucker not know what he is missing out on? Regardless, my DVR is set and Hubby has been forewarned. His response, "Um, I think that's one you can watch on your own." My answer?
"YOU BETTA' WORK!"

*
Have I mentioned before how my mother in-law repeatedly saves me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI - He wouldn't stop raving about the show today.

V

kk said...

i could not be sadder that we don't have logo.

ps. AMAZING rupaul pic you chose. it must have been tough picking just one.