Friday, June 13, 2008

How nice am I?

Hubby's office is having  their annual Family Day today and I am dragging all three kids into New York so they can spend the afternoon running around the conference room eating hot dogs and having their faces painted.  So instead of my usual morning session writing during the baby's nap I will be frantically running from room to room trying to pack enough snacks and small car toys to last the inevitable four hours I spend in the van with the kids stuck in NYC traffic on a summer Friday.  I'll be needing the extra large iced hazelnut today, Mobin.  Fill 'er up!
I will, of course, make it up to you on Monday with a Top 5.  Perhaps the Top 5 Things I Hate About Being Stuck in the Car with My Kids After Having Been Dumb Enough to Put a Ban on Using the Van's DVD System for Any Trip Under Three Hours?

No comments: