Monday, June 28, 2010

Mean Mommy on hiatus...

I guess I should have posted this at the end of last week, but I really, really had intentions of finding some time to write, especially since I have decided the Sex and the City 2 is that franchise's equivalent of Star Wars: Episode 1, taking place in a new city, and introduces a new, annoying character (Samantha's menopause) who is the butt of all jokes. I will explore that topic when I return Saturday, July 3rd. My sis, KK, is in town and between now and then I have much eating, lying around and watching of movie classics to do (think 9 to 5, and Con Air). #1 is also excited to watch Little House on the Prairie with KK and eagerly anticipates seeing her aunt laugh during the intro, as she did every single time we watched it as kids, seeing that stupid Carrie fall down the hill.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm super jealous! Hope you girls had a fantastic time!!