Friday, May 28, 2010

It's here!!!!!!


I am now, officially, a published author! OK, I got paid in Care Bear and children's yoga DVD's (no, I'm not kidding), but still they'er my words and they're in print! To see it in full go to:
www.parentpaper.com and scroll to page 82. And, yes, it was like aligning the planets getting a picture of the family together where I am actually in it and don't look like something I pulled out of the sink drain. And, yes, #2 looks like she's plotting to take over the world (as described by KK) and Little Man looks semi-retarded with his fingers in his mouth, but my hair looks decent so too bad. And Tony and I are also quoted in the feature article on page 20, always horning in on my fame, that one.

SQUEE!

(And spekaing of exclamation points, they tacked one on at the end of the article where one, previosly, did not exist. I HATE EXCLAMATION POINTS IN HUMOR!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mary! The article is fantastic! I can't wait for your book to come out...soon I hope! :)