Friday, November 5, 2010

Wanted: My free time

Last seen being spent cleaning up from a Halloween party for thirty girls, setting up and cleaning up the pre-school fund-raising bazaar, attending Visitation Day at the elementary school - both the morning and afternoon session (since God forbid my daughters understand I have to go see their other sibling in the same session, as I am apparently, the only parent in either of their classes to have reproduced multiple times or in quick succession), attempting to go the mall with the self-decided-no-longer-napping-yet sleep-deprived-crank-pot Little Man to get everyone much needed gloves and hats (even though we were wearing capri pants last week), only to have him fall asleep on the way (trapping me in the van for TWO HOURS hoping allowing him to sleep would transform him from the devil-child he has become), and dragging the kids to the state aquarium, two hours away, and to the movies, as they are off from school for the teacher's convention, while H is away in Arizona for work until Friday night, giving #1 and #2 an actual leg to stand on as to why they can sleep in my bed with me, ensuring I spend every moment of my day with an offspring.

Free time is wily and elusive, but anonymous informant says it may come out of hiding next week. Report any sightings to authorities immediately.

No comments: