Thursday, December 10, 2009

I felt it, felt it, felt it!!!!


Oh my God, oh my God, oh my GOD!!!!!

I can not believe what happened today! Not only did I get to ask Wendy my question, but in three separate interactions she told me she loved my shoes, my thyroidectomy scar was a "good cut" and she too uses pantyliners as pit-sweat absorbers. My sister, Chrissy and I also got so much screen time we might have to join the Screen Actors Guild.

After my sister's visit is over I will dissect today's events in all their fag hag, pony-shoe-wearing glory, but if you can, dear readers, watch the rerun on UPN9 or BET tonight and watch me dance with Boyz II Men.

I. Do. Not. Kid.

3 comments:

Jean said...

It looks like Christmas came early for Mean Mommy. :)

Anonymous said...

OMFG!!!!! I just watched it. AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!!