Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm baaaaack!

Hello, dear readers!

I can't believe it's been more than two months since I last posted.  I'm not sure how many of you I even have left.  That was I risk I consciously took when I decided to go on an unannounced hiatus this summer.  I realized, after my last post in July, that writing was slowly moving from my "Want To" list, to my "Have To" list and that was making me really sad. That's when I decided to take a break and spend my summer being with my kids pursuing other interests (see below) and getting involved in all the summer shenanigans we usually partake in.

Two of my new interests:


Stand-up paddleboarding is da' bomb.


I became a Girls on the Run coach which has, pretty much changed my life.

So I hope a few of you are still around and still interested in some of my nonsense. I was going to write "my musings", but using that word made me picture myself typing, wearing an ironic t-shirt and skinny jeans in a hipster pose of self-aware nonchalance.  "Who me? I'm just working on my blog."  Since as a former teacher, and now SAHM, my calendar runs September to August, let's consider this the new year and a new beginning.

School is in.
MM

No comments: