Monday, April 23, 2012

Two down, one to go...

You know it's bad when Blogger has a whole new interface when you return to writing. In fact, I can't even get this thing to break up paragraphs (wtf?). Please excuse the absence, dear readers. Above is evidence of what has been taking up my time. Shockingly, my skittish #2 made it through her First Communion with no near-fainting episodes. I have also been taking more time to pursue other writing endeavors, which, fingers crossed, I will update you on at a later date. Because, as mush as I love you all, you ain't clinking on those weird ads Google puts on the blog enough for me to call this a career. So this week, as I gorge on the remains of communion cake, I will be returning to my regular posting. If I can figure this new interface out....

No comments: